Elementary Summer Learning
Elementary Summer Learning is a 10 week curriculum where students are able to work at their own pace. Instructional videos for each grade level are available for every two weeks materials. Watch these fun videos to preview the skills being reviewed in the Scholastic Weekly Reader: Summer Express. Each video provides a quick tip for completing different weekly activities. Be sure to watch to the end for a cute guest.
Grade Specific video links for Week 5 & 6:
Upcoming KG: https://youtu.be/L9yTxi3zPdg
Upcoming 1st: https://youtu.be/Yf4J1hTiNmQ
Upcoming 2nd: https://youtu.be/IqyV3f0vCyY
Upcoming 3rd: https://youtu.be/BqOOZRJnb74
Upcoming 4th: https://youtu.be/O7Slt7IaikE
Upcoming 5th: https://youtu.be/B43chQm8TMM
Good Afternoon! We hope you are all having a GREAT summer! Please help us start the 2020-2021 school year off right, so that we can be prepared and ready to learn when all of our students return. We are requesting that all electronic devices checked out from the school be returned by July 16, 2020. We need extra time to sterilize, clean, and wipe all current data on the devices for next year. Our office is open Monday- Thursdays, 8:00am-5:00pm. If you have any questions, please call 863-291-5357. Thank you!
1. Starting next week, our new office hours will be Monday-Thursday, 8am-4pm.
2. All personal items must be picked up by next Thursday, June 4th, 2020. You must call the office and make an appointment (863-291-5357) Those items not picked up will be accepted as donations and will be dispersed to our classrooms as supplies for next year.
3. We will be serving meals during the summer on Mondays and Thursdays from 11am-1pm.
4. If you did not come pick up your personal items, we will be mailing you your report card (only report card, no personal items) in the mail.
Thank you so much and have a great summer!
End of Year Updates
We hope everybody is staying safe and well. We have a few announcements that we would like to share.
- Our new office hours are 8:00am- 4:00pm. You still need to call and make an appointment to come up to school for any reason that is not specifically scheduled by the school.
- Your teacher should be in contact with you about any personal items that you would like returned (backpacks, lunch box, jacket, etc.) It is important that you respond to your teacher if you want anything returned.
- 5th grade must return technology on our assigned pickup days (see below). All other grade levels will keep technology devices until further notice, unless you know you are moving away, switching schools next year, etc.
- All library books should be turned in on assigned pickup day (see below).
- Report Cards will be available during your assigned personal item pickup day (see below). If you do not come to pick up personal items or Report Cards, we will mail the Report Cards to your home address on file in our system.
- If you bought pictures, they will be mailed to your address on file.
Assigned grade level pickup days: 9:00 – 11:00AM, Car Rider Pickup Area.
Tuesday, May 26—Kindergarten and 1st Grade
Wednesday, May 27—2nd and 3rd Grade
Thursday, May 28—4th and 5th Grade
Reminder — Anyone coming to the office other than assigned time must have an appointment
If you have any questions, please contact our front office at 863-291-5357. Thank you!